NEWS and History
Added LOCAL ARTISTS on EAST FISHKILL section.
Added UPCOMING MEETINGS section.
Added links to DCEMC and BFJ to IMPORTANT WEBSITES section.
Added SEGMENTATION? section.
- Added the Fishkill Creek Watershed Map, courtesy of the Dutchess Co. Environmental
Management Council (DCEMC).
- Added more public comments to the May 23, 2002 Master Plan Public Hearing.
- Added 3 NY State Local Law Technical Papers to Master Plan page.
- Began adding public comments to the May 23, 2002 Master Plan Public Hearing.
- Added the Important Web Site page.
- Re-arranged the Master Plan menu to provide a single place to access all documents
needed for the 5/23/02 Public Hearing.
- East Fishkill Town website seems to be unavailable all afternoon, thus several documents
too big for our website were not available.
Official Master Plan version available on East Fishkill Town Website in PDF Format - some parts
are very long downloads.
Link to it from our EAST FISHKILL MASTER PLANS page.
May 2002 Master Plan with all images. Quick downloads in most cases, except some
large charts and figures.
Added Public Hearing Legal Notice from May 8, 2002, Poughkeepsie Journal.
First version of May 2002 Master Plan - subject to correction - no images yet.
Added "Public Hearings - A guide to effective participation"
by Alan J. Hahn
Added (what we believe to be) the New Laws and Master Plan Amendments.
Activated the CONTACT US button.
Added section on the Environment with pictures and a map.
Click here to go to
for valuable information for all of us!
Many thanks to Jeff Green.
- We understand updates to the June 2001 Master Plan have been made.
The information has been requested via the Freedom of Information Law (FOIL).
The information has not been made available, as far as we know.
- Found one of the most powerful letters yet - from Bob Buzas.
See the LETTERS section for a MUST READ!
- PlanPutnam.org publishes Wise Letter to EF Town Board.
- LETTERS TO OFFICIALS button added. More letters will follow.
- LATEST NEWS feature added.
Town of East Fishkill Master Plan Public Hearing will not be on April 11.
Indications are that it will be re-scheduled for May. Stay tuned.
Official website became www.dutchess29.org.
East Fishkill Master Plan and Traffic Circulation Plan
made available on our website.